Easy Keto Dessert: Low Carb Lime Cheesecake (May 2019).
Yes, this cake is actually low in calories. Try our recipe for a delicious cheesecake with low calories.
For about 16 pieces
For the dough:
- 150 g of lean quark
- 50 g of sugar or Stevia (Sweet Family)
- 1 egg
- 4 tbsp oil
- 225 g of flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking soda
- 500 g curd "Peach Passion Fruit" (0.2% fat)
- 350 g of lean quark
- 4 eggs (separated)
- 50 g of sugar or stevia
- 1 packet of custard powder
- 1 can of apricots (sweet 400 g)
- about 3 tablespoons Amaretto
preparation$config[ads_text] not found
- Whisk quark, sugar or stevia, egg and oil. Add flour and baking powder, knead everything to a smooth dough.
- Press the dough into a springform pan (26 cm Ø) covered with baking paper, roll out and form a border.
- Stir quark cream, curd cheese, egg yolks, sugar and custard powder until smooth. Beat egg whites until stiff, fold in. Drain apricots, dice half, fold in. Distribute on the floor.
- Bake in a hot oven (160 degrees, bottom rail) for approx. 1 1/2 hours. Let cool down.
- Puree remaining apricots, stir until smooth with Amaretto. Distribute on the cake, serve.
Fancy new recipes? Our kitchen girls always try the hottest cooking and baking trends directly. Click here for their delicious recipes >>