Simple Cream Cheese Frosting - Martha Stewart (June 2019).
Seduction in Pastel: Delicious cupcakes from the USA with creamy topping!
Cupcakes with cream cheese topping
For 6 pieces
Ingredients for the dough
- 60 g of butter
- 70 g of sugar
- 1 packet of vanilla sugar
- 1 egg
- finely grated peel of 1/2 organic orange
- 1 pinch of salt
- 80 g of flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 5 tablespoons buttermilk
also$config[ads_text] not found
- 250 grams of strawberries
- 1 tbsp strawberry jam
- 75 g soft butter
- 100 g double cream cheese (eg Philadelphia)
- 75 g of powdered sugar
- Stir butter, sugar and vanilla sugar until creamy. First stir in egg, then orange peel and salt. Mix flour and baking powder, stir in buttermilk.
- Place paper cups in 6 wells of a muffin tray, spread dough on top. Bake in a hot oven (180 degrees, center) for 20-25 minutes. Let the chickens cool for about 10 minutes. Lift out, let cool.
- Wash strawberries, pat dry, clean. Halve 3 berries, set aside, puree the rest.
- Remove 2 tablespoons of puree and stir until smooth with jam. Cut out "Kegel" (about 2.5 cm Ø) with a sharp knife and add about 1 teaspoon of puree mixture. Insert "cone".
- Beat butter, cream cheese and icing sugar creamy. Stir in 3 tablespoons of strawberry puree. Fill the cream into a piping bag with a medium-sized star spout. To splash on the kitchen. Garnish with strawberry halves. Serve remaining strawberry puree.
Tip: How to decorate your cupcakes >>