With the program of Almased you can lose weight through the almased shakes and healthy recipes. We reveal the recipe for the Almased Vegetable Lasagna.
You have already tried some Almased recipes? Then you must also venture on this vegetarian vegetable lasagne, which you can easily enjoy at noon or in the evening as part of your Almased diet. Good Appetite!
Ingredients for the vegetarian Almased vegetable lasagne
- 100 grams of lasagne sheets$config[ads_text] not found
Get the Almased books exclusively from GU and start today with their Almased diet!
- 250 grams of vegetables (eg zucchini, aubergine and paprika cubed)
- 100 grams of mushrooms
- 3 tomatoes
- 150 grams of sour cream
- 1 egg
- 1050ml milk, low in fat
- 1.5 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tbsp Italian herbs
- 3 tablespoons of parmesan
- 2 tablespoons Gouda
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Grease a baking dish with a little olive oil and put in a layer of lasagne leaves.
- Dice mushrooms, tomatoes and vegetables.
- Stir egg with sour cream, tomato paste, Italian herbs and milk thoroughly.
- Now it's time to layer: alternately layer the vegetables, the mushrooms, tomatoes, the sauce and the cheese between the lasagne leaves in the casserole dish, cover the lasagne with a thick layer of sauce and cheese.
- Cook at 190 degrees for about 50 minutes in the oven.
Try our other Almased recipes!