Mmh, yummy, eggplant boat! The small stuffed eggplants are a great lunch or dinner as part of an Almased diet. We have the delicious recipe for you.
Minced meat and eggplant are dancing here a duet that will turn on your tongue taste pirouettes. Thanks to light ingredients, it fits perfectly into your Almased diet plan. Discover our other Almased recipes here.
Ingredients for stuffed eggplant boats
- 2 eggplants$config[ads_text] not found
Get the Almased books exclusively from GU and start today with their Almased diet!
- 200 grams of lean ground beef
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 100 grams of tomato pieces (fresh or canned)
- 1 pepper
- Chilli powder
- 250 ml vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
Preparing the stuffed eggplants
- Wash the aubergines, halve lengthways and hollow out.
- Chop the onion, garlic, paprika and eggplant inside and fry in olive oil.
- Add the ground beef, season with chili powder, salt and pepper and deglaze with 125 ml broth and cook gently.
- Now put the eggplant halves in a baking dish and fill with the ground beef mix.
- Add the rest of the broth to the dish and cook all together at 180 degrees for about 30 minutes.
Even more almased recipes
The light goulash delivers what it promises and is prepared in a jiffy
Fast food is also with Almased: try the burger with a twist
Vegetarian is also delicious: cauliflower pizza!