Dr. Oz on Weight Loss (June 2019).
Fresh vegetable broth is a great snack during an Almased diet. Grained broth and seasoning salt are guaranteed to fail. We'll tell you the simple recipe.
A basic vegetable broth helps your body to detoxify during the Almased diet while providing you with valuable extra vitamins and minerals. The classic brewing powder also gives a tasty broth, but homemade it tastes even better! If you are a follower of a vegan diet, you can be so sure that only vegetables are in your soup. Prepare a little more broth to stock up. The broth can be frozen or boiled in glasses.$config[ads_text] not found
Get the Almased books exclusively from GU and start today with their Almased diet!
Almased Recipes: vegetable stock
- 1.5 liters of water
- possibly fresh herbs like oregano, parsley or a bunch of lovage
- some oil
- Wash and clean the vegetables. From the celeriac you do not necessarily have to remove the shell, as it contains many flavors. The carrots can also be cut in half without being peeled.
- Briefly sweat the vegetables in a pot with a little oil. This is how tasty roast aromas unfold.
- Now erase everything with the water, turn the cooker to a lower number of degrees, so that the broth slightly simmer. Add the herbs as a bunch to the soup so you can easily remove them later.
- Let the broth simmer for at least half an hour until the vegetables have decayed. If you want your soup to be more concentrated, allow it to cook a bit longer with the lid open.
- Drain the broth through a fine sieve so that only the clear liquid remains.
The broth tastes great as a snack or if you want to warm up after a walk in the fresh air. But it is also a good basis for other Almased recipes.