Red grits for drinking? This is the red porridge smoothie with almased. He is full for a long time and tastes delicious berry. We have the recipe for you!
We have known for a long time that smoothies make you fit and healthy. With a delicious Almased Drink red porridge smoothie you can replace a whole meal and lose weight healthily. Fresh ingredients and the Almased powder help you to live healthy and successfully lose weight with smoothies. You will experience your blue wonder. The program offers delicious Almased recipes - give it a try!$config[ads_text] not found
Ingredients for the red porridge smoothie
- 75 g mixed red berries (eg strawberries, redcurrants, raspberries)
- 200 ml of cold red fruit tea
- 50 g Almased®
- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 2 tbsp (40 g) low-fat yoghurt (1.5% fat)
- Pith of 1/4 vanilla pod or 1 - 2 Msp. Vanilla extract
- 1 red currant berry for decoration
- Wash the berries and pat dry. Clean strawberries. Currants from the panicles roam. Read raspberries.
- Put the berries with the tea in a high mixing bowl or blender and puree. Add the Almased® and oil to the berry puree and stir in vigorously. Pour smoothie into a glass.
- Mix the yoghurt with vanilla and add to the smoothie as a blob. Decorate with the blackcurrant panicle and enjoy swallowing.
The berries provide little sugar, but plenty of vitamin C. This is not only important as an ignition substance for optimal fat burning, but also tightens the connective tissue from the inside - perfect for a diet.
For 1 glass of 400 ml, 15 min. Preparation Per glass about 310kcal, 29g EW, 12g F, 21g KH
Even more almased recipes
Also try the Green Power Smoothie.
Sauer makes fun: The Kiwi Sour is full of vitamins!
The Overnight Muesli guarantees an energetic start to the day.
Here you can find all questions and answers about Almased >>