For breakfast we wake you up with this tasty mix of yoghurt and blueberries. It contains a lot of protein, so the feeling of hunger is guaranteed to arrive at lunchtime. Find out the Almased recipe here.
If you need to go fast in the morning, but you do not want to deviate from your Almased diet plan, the blueberry yoghurt mix is ideal for you. It is quickly stirred together, tastes fruity-fresh and lasts for a long time. Also try our other almased recipes!$config[ads_text] not found
Ingredients for the blueberry yoghurt mix
- 200 grams of low-fat yogurt
Get the Almased books exclusively from GU and start today with their Almased diet!
- 1 tablespoon of walnut oil
- 50 grams of Almased
- 50 grams of blueberries
- Wash the blueberries and remove any stems.
- Mix almased with the yoghurt and walnut oil.
- Finally, stir in the blueberries and enjoy!