Almased Smoothie Recipes (March 2019).
Who adheres to the Almased diet plan, can lose weight quickly in a short time. The healthy meals under 500 Kcal can be easily prepared with the Thermomix. We will tell you two recipes under 15 min preparation time.
There is a whole Thermomix recipe world on the internet and fortunately, many recipes are also suitable for the Almased diet. The electric all-rounder can be used both for the fixed meals in the plan figure 14 days program, the long-term diab plan or the life phase as a permanent, healthy diet. This leaves the yo-yo effect and you can enjoy healthy food. We have two delicious Almased recipes for you.$config[ads_text] not found
Almased Recipes: Carrot and kohlrabi salad from the Thermomix
- 300 grams of carrots
Get the Almased books exclusively from GU and start today with their Almased diet!
- 200 grams of kohlrabi
- 2 teaspoons rapeseed oil
- 1 teaspoon of white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of herbal salt
- 1 pinch of pepper
- 1 pinch of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of pine nuts
- Wash carrots and kohlrabi, clean and chop.
- Add to Thermomix along with all other ingredients and mince for 4 seconds on Level 5 of the spatula.
- Put everything in a bowl and stir once.
- Roast pine nuts in a frying pan without fat and pour over the salad.
Almased Recipes: Beetroot Soup
- 3 leeks
- 2 shallots
- 6 beetroot tubers (cooked)
- 8 potatoes
- 1.5 liters vegetable broth
- 100 grams of sour cream
- Salt, pepper and oil
- Crush the vegetables roughly and sauté in a little oil in the Thermomix.
- Add the vegetable broth and let the Thermomix soften the vegetables for about 20 minutes.
- Now puree the soup with the Thermomix and season with salt and pepper.
Even more almased recipes
Delicious Fruity: the red porridge smoothie
Green Plant Power: Green Power Smoothie
Sauer makes fun: kiwi sour smoothie