Honey Nut Banana Smoothie - Diet Shake (June 2019).
The high content of protein in this dish makes long full, the mushrooms give the omelette a great, hearty touch. We reveal how you can sizzle a delicious breakfast in the morning.
For a good start to the start, a breakfast is essential - also or especially if you otherwise pursue the diet plan with the Almased protein shakes. Eggs and mushrooms provide plenty of vitamins and minerals. Since the day can only be good! Also try our other almased recipes!$config[ads_text] not found
Ingredients for omelette with mushrooms
- 200 grams of mushrooms
Get the Almased books exclusively from GU and start today with their Almased diet!
- 1 shallot
- 1 teaspoon of rapeseed oil
- 3 eggs
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- Clean the mushrooms, remove the wooden stem ends and cut into thin slices.
- Dice the shallot and finely chop the parsley.
- Sauté shallots and mushrooms with the rapeseed oil until the shallots are glassy and the mushrooms are shiny.
- Whisk 3 eggs and pour over the mushroom mixture.
- Lower the temperature and let the omelet slow down. It is best to put a lid on the pan.
- The omelet is ready when the egg mass is completely fixed.
- Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with parsley.
Here's how they can save even more calories when preparing omelette and scrambled eggs.
Even more almased recipes
The Overnight Muesli can prepare you for the next day in the evening
The blueberry yoghurt mix is an ideal awake-maker
Also tasty for breakfast: the Green Power Smoothie