Mmh, cereal! Overnight, this cereal will be even better as part of your Almased diet. We'll tell you the Almased recipe!
Get the Almased books exclusively from GU and start today with their Almased diet!
A diet that allows us to lose weight without hunger pangs and is also suitable for diabetics? Whether long-term diet, plan figure or bikini emergency plan: With Almased it can succeed. In addition to the protein shakes, delicious meals are available on the menu after a few days. This combination has already led to many success stories with the Almased Diet.$config[ads_text] not found
Just because they want to lose weight does not mean that your food has to be boring. The meals from the Almased program, which you can alternate with the shakes, are varied and delicious. Vegetable soup, leek cream soup, stew or Minestrone are made quickly and a culinary delight. Meat dishes with minced meat or turkey slices are also part of the program. Those who like to eat fish will also get their money's worth: cod and crabs can also be found as almased recipes. Of course, vegetarians are not left out and can enjoy tomato carpaccio, herbal quark and ratatouille. The Overnight Muesli in our recipe is also vegetarian and if you live vegan, yogurt and quark can easily be replaced with sugar-free soy yoghurt.
- 100 g low-fat yoghurt (1.5% fat)
- 100 g of lean quark
- 1 shot of carbonated mineral water 1 - 2 Msp. Vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp oatmeal
- 10 g chia seeds (alternatively flaxseed)
- 75 g mixed berries (eg strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, redcurrants)
Preparation for the overnight cereal
- Stir yogurt with cottage cheese, mineral water and vanilla extract until smooth. Add oatmeal and chia seeds and stir well. Put the mixture in a screw-top jar, close it and put it in the refrigerator overnight, at least for 2 hours.
- Read the berries the next morning, wash gently and pat dry. Clean and cut the strawberries, pluck the currants from the panicles. Mix the muesli in the screw-top glass well. Give the berries and serve.
- For a variant with fewer carbohydrates, you can replace the oatmeal with 1 tbsp almonds or hazelnut flakes.
Preparation time: about 10 minutes
(+ about 12 hours rest)
NW: about 250kcal, 22g EW, 7g F, 21g KH
Even more almased recipes
Delicious vegetarian: the cauliflower pizza
Powerful and yet light: the light goulash
The red porridge smoothie for a berry start to the day
Here you can find all questions and answers about Almased >>