Amazing Homemade Cinnamon Rolls recipe (No Mixer) (April 2019).
You can never get enough of cinnamon buns! This creative idea comes from the food blog "Elbcuisine".
Ingredients (at least 20 pieces)
- 250 g quark
- 75 ml of milk
- 75 ml of sunflower oil
- 1 p vanilla sugar or 2 tbsp sugar and some vanilla pods ground
- 100 g of sugar
- 500g flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- If you like, you are welcome to add a pinch of cinnamon to the dough.
For painting$config[ads_text] not found
- about 50 g of butter, melted
- 50 g sugar and cinnamon mix
- maybe some milk and again sugar and cinnamon
Mix the quark, milk, oil, sugar and vanilla sugar well and then flour, baking powder and, if you like, add cinnamon and knead a dough out of it. Now roll out the dough and sprinkle with the melted butter and sprinkle with the sugar and cinnamon mixture. Alternatively, you can of course mix butter, sugar and cinnamon and spread everything on the dough. Roll up the dough from the long side and cut off pieces about 1.5 cm wide and place on a baking sheet covered with baking paper.
If you want, you can spread some milk on the snails and sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon. Then bake at 180 degrees circulating air for about 15 minutes.
Try our recipe for delicious vanilla snails >>