Paprika + cappuccino = really hot! Here comes the Pappuccino! (May 2019).
Soup served differently. Your guests will surely be surprised. This creative idea comes from the food blog "Tomato Island".
Ingredients (2 servings)
- 300 g yellow pepper
- 320 g of potatoes
- 3 shallots
- 0, 75 l vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons spring onion cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Abrasion of the nutmeg
- 100 ml of cream
- Halve, corer and dice the peppers.
- Peel the potatoes and also dice them.
- Peel and quarter the shallots.
- Simmer the vegetables in the vegetable broth for about 20 minutes on a low heat.
- Cream the boiled vegetables in the vegetable broth with a blender.
- Add cream cheese, salt, pepper and a little bit of grated nutmeg.
- Puree the soup again with the blender until no more paprika is available and the cream cheese has been distributed nicely.
- Beat the liquid cream until firm.
- Pour the cappuccino into a cup and decorate with the whipped cream.
- For the "cocoa effect" rub some nutmeg over the cream.
Preparation time 45 minutes
All food blogger recipes are available here >>