With capers and cream cheese, refine your Easter eggs. The filled eggs on salad not only look good, they also taste great! A great recipe for the whole family and friends.
• 2 tablespoons capers
• 8 pieces of hen's egg, hard boiled
• 4 tbsp cream cheese (up to 1% fat absolute)
• 4 tablespoons of tuna in its own juice (canned)
• 1 pinch of iodised salt
• 1 pinch (s) of pepper
• 2 pieces of romana salad / romaine lettuce
• 1 bunch of radishes
• 50 g of bean sprouts, fresh, (or other sprouts)
• 4 teaspoons olive oil
• 2 tablespoons of wine vinegar, white wine
• 4 tablespoons of apple juice
• 1/2 bunch chervil
Finely chop 1 caper. Halve the eggs lengthways, remove the egg yolk. Stir egg yolks and cream cheese, add tuna and capers, salt and pepper. Fill the egg half with mass.
Cut 2 lettuce into very fine strips. Plane radishes into pens, rinse off hot sprouts. Stir oil, vinegar and apple juice, salt and pepper. Mix the salad ingredients with the vinaigrette and distribute on 8 or 16 small glasses, small bowls or finger food spoons. Put one or two filled egg halves on each and garnish with chervil.
Here you will find more delicious egg recipes >>
PROPOINTS® VALUE: 4, Preparation time: 30 min, Servings: 8
You do not have to do without sweet treats! >> Weight Watchers Cake