Jamie's Perfect Mushroom Risotto (May 2019).
With fruity lemon oil. Try it!
Mushrooms have enormous healing power for a wide variety of ailments. Experts also claim that mushroom eaters live longer. Mushrooms are also low in calories and regulate digestion with their filling fibers. They are ideal as a nutrient tank and to strengthen the bones. And: they are the ideal slimming products and protect against the yo-yo effect. Caution with self-collecting: Likelihood of confusion!$config[ads_text] not found
For 4 servings:
- 200-250 g of flawless fresh porcini mushrooms
- 100 g of rocket
- 3-4 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 40 ml of cold-pressed olive oil
- coarse sea salt
- pepper from the grinder
- approx. 40 g Parmesan cheese (in one piece)
- Carefully clean mushrooms with kitchen paper. Rucola read, wash and spin dry. Serve lemon juice and oil.
- Mix the arugula with half of the lemon oil. Serve on a plate and plan the mushrooms over it. Drizzle with remaining lemon oil. Season with salt and pepper. Plan the parmesan cheese generously. Serve immediately.
PREPARATION TIME: approx. 30 min.
PRO PORTION: approx. 150 kcal • 5 g protein • 12 g fat • 3 g carbohydrates
TIP: Instead of porcini mushrooms you can also use Egerlinge or meadow mushrooms.