Gluten Free Spaghetti & Linguine Alle Vongole (With Clams) (March 2019).
More and more people in Germany suffer from a gluten intolerance. If you still do not want to do without delicious pasta, you should definitely try our recipe for gluten-free pasta with clams.
Read all about celiac disease and other food intolerances here >>
Gluten-free pasta with clams
Ingredients (for 2 servings) :
- 180 g gluten-free spaghetti (for example from Schär)
- 500 g of clams
- 10 cocktail tomatoes
- 1 clove of garlic
- pepper and salt
Preparation :$config[ads_text] not found
- The fresh clams should be in salted water for at least one hour to get them clean and lose the sand.
- Simmer the clams in hot water until they open by themselves.
- Then remove the clams from the pot with a sieve and remove about half of the clams from their shell. Be sure to keep the broth in the pot, it will be used for the gravy in the next step.
- Now fry the garlic with 2 tablespoons of oil in a pan. Then add the washed and halved tomatoes and the clam broth and simmer for 10 minutes.
- In the next step, put the clams into the pan and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, cook the gluten-free pasta and add to the mussels in the pan. Season with salt, pepper and fresh parsley and serve - good appetite!