Salmon Tartare | DIY Easy Recipe (March 2019).
Try the great recipe for salmon tartare on potato cucumber salad. The creamy secret of this appetizer? A fully ripe avocado.
FOR 4 PORTIONS
For the salmon tartar:
- 1 shallot
- 1/2 bunch chives
- 200 g smoked salmon
- 200 g fresh salmon fillet (without skin and bones)
- 2-3 tablespoons lemon olive oil
- Salt, black pepper (from the mill)
For the salad:$config[ads_text] not found
- 250 g potatoes (from the previous day)
- 5 tbsp vegetable stock
- 150 g of cucumber
- 1 avocado
- 1-2 tbsp mixed chopped herbs (eg chervil, tarragon, parsley)
- 100 g of creme fraiche
- about 50 g baby salad leaves
- 1-2 tbsp mixed chopped herbs
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2-3 drops of lemon juice
- Remove shallot, finely dice. Cut the chives into small rolls. Smoked and fresh salmon with a sharp knife in the smallest possible cubes. Mix salmon and shallot cubes, chives and lemon olive oil, season to taste with salt and freshly ground pepper. Cover salmon tartare and leave to cool.
- Peel potatoes, finely dice and mix with the ground. Peel the cucumber, halve lengthwise. Scrape out the seeds with a teaspoon. Halve the avocado, remove the kernel, peel the halves. Finely chop the cucumber and avocado meat. Stir herbs and crème fraîche, fold in potatoes and cucumber. Season the potato salad with salt and pepper.
- To serve, place a dessert and appetizer ring (6-7 cm Ø, eg from Kaiser, www.kaiser-backform.de) on a plate. Fill two thirds with potato and cucumber salad, lightly press. Fill up with salmon tartar, lightly press. Carefully remove the ring, clean it well and dry it. Arrange the remaining three portions as well.
- Wash baby lotion and spin dry. Mix the salad, herbs, oil and lemon juice. Decoratively lay salad around the turrets.
PREPARATION TIME: approx. 30 minutes
PRO PORTION: approx. 480 kcal, 24 g protein, 33 g fat, 14 g carbohydrates