Mediterranean Polenta Stack Recipe - Vegan & Gluten Free! (February 2019).
The pepper and orange salad with artichokes surprises in this creation with a breathtaking taste - a culinary journey to Italy! Quick and easy to prepare. Try the vegan recipe!
Recipe for paprika and orange salad with artichokes
Ingredients for 4 persons
The book "Vegan Italian Style" contains 100 Vegan Italian recipe ideas published by Becker Joest Volk Verlag$config[ads_text] not found
- 4 oranges
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 200 g artichokes in oil
- 250 g of cooked chickpeas
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 bunch of parsley
For the dressing
- 80 g of tomatoes
- 1 clove of garlic
- 10 g agave syrup
- 15 ml freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 60 ml of olive oil
- black pepper from the mill
- Peel the oranges and cut out the fillets. Cut the oranges first up and down so that the pulp is visible. Then place the oranges on the underside and use a sharp knife to cut away the shell with the white skin all around. Then use the knife to cut out the individual fillets between the skins.
- Wash the peppers, remove the seeds and partitions and cut the pods into fine strips.
- Drain the artichokes and quarter.
- Briefly rinse the chickpeas in a sieve and drain.
- Halve the avocado, remove the kernel and cut out the pulp in narrow slits.
- Wash the parsley, shake it dry and peel off the leaves.
- For dressing, wash the tomatoes, chop and peel the garlic. Puree both with agave syrup, lemon juice and olive oil in a blender and season with salt and pepper. Add oranges, peppers, artichokes, chickpeas, avocado and parsley to a large salad bowl and mix with the dressing.
Try the sweet and sour aubergine pan, the delicious bread salad with grilled vegetables and pumpkin seeds or the sweet seduction Italian Trifle from the cookbook "Vegan Italian Style" by Germany's most famous vegan chef Attila Hildmann, published by Becker Joest Volk Verlag.
Oh, and how to make a classic artichoke, read here >>>