Chinese Street Food HEAVEN in Xi'an, China - Spinach Noodles, BEST Dumplings and MUSLIM Chinese Food (June 2019).
If you like delicious Oriental food, then you will love this dish! Falafel, hokkaido squash and quinoa are refined with aromatic herbs and spices such as ginger and coriander and finally served with hazelnuts, coconut chips and barberries.
Ingredients for four servings:
- 12 falafel
- 1 handful of hazelnuts
- 2 tablespoons coconut chips
- 800 g Hokkaido pumpkin
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 3 shallots
- 1 thumb piece of ginger
- 240 g quinoa
- 600 ml vegetable broth
- 4 tbsp barberries
- 10 small tomatoes
- 1-2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/2 bunch cilantro
- 4 stems of parsley
Ingredients for sesame-orange dressing:$config[ads_text] not found
- 4 tablespoons of Tahin
- Juice of 2 limeten
- Juice of 3 blood oranges
- 2 teaspoons of grated ginger
- salt and pepper
- Un unsweetened almonds or soya yogurt
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C convection. In the meantime, chop the hazelnuts. Brown the coconut chips without fat in a pan, remove them, put the hazelnuts in this pan and roast. Set aside.
- Wash the pumpkin, cut into slices and, seasoned with olive oil, pepper and salt, roast for 20 minutes in the oven.
- Peel the shallots and the ginger, dice and fry in a pan of olive oil in the pot. Meanwhile, wash the quinoa grains, drain well, add to the pot, fry briefly and top up with vegetable broth. Bring to a boil and simmer for 15 minutes, until the liquid is absorbed. After the cooking time, mix in the barberries.
- In the meantime halve the tomatoes, spread the coconut blossom sugar on top and add to the pumpkin ten minutes before the pumpkin is ready. Put the oven on grill for this time and keep an eye on it.
- For the dressing, stir all the dressing ingredients with a whisk until smooth.
- Remove the vegetables from the oven. Chop the coriander and parsley, mix with the quinoa grains and place in four bowls. Add the vegetables and falafel with the dressing in equal parts and spread the coconut-nut mixture over it.
Here the Kitchen Girls show the basic recipe for Buddha Bowls >>