Frozen treats that will have you missing summer! | Ice Cream Hacks By So Yummy (February 2019).
Cake pops are still a trend in baked goods. So that your Easter table inspires the guests with the sweet treats, we show you in our simple tutorial, how to conjure up cute Easter chicks from Cake Pops.
Lambs, rabbits and chicks belong to Easter like Easter eggs or a delicious Easter plait. If you want to offer chick-shaped pastries, we have just the thing for you. Our sweet easter chicks are made from cake pops.Not only does that make a lot of visuals, you and your family can really enjoy the little animals.$config[ads_text] not found
Recipe for Easter Chick Cake Pops
- 300 g of finished cake (eg lemon cake)
- 60 g of soft butter
- 70 g of powdered sugar
- 140 g cream cheese
- 150 g white couverture
- yellow food coloring
- Sugar confetti and flowers
- wooden sticks
- Crumble the cake into a bowl.
- Then add the soft butter, powdered sugar and cream cheese until a malleable mass is obtained.
- Separate small portions from the mass and shape them into small balls with your hands.
- Put the balls on a plate and leave them in the fridge for at least half an hour.
- Then hit the balls on the wooden sticks and cool again. You can put the wooden sticks in a bowl of sand for this, then they are held upright.
- In the meantime, melt the light couverture and add a few drops of yellow food coloring until the couverture has a nice yellow color.
- Dip the cakepops into the chocolate coating. This should be done relatively quickly, as the cake pops should not get too warm. Make sure that the cake pops are completely covered with the couverture.
- Put the cakepops back in the bowl with sand filling and start immediately afterwards with the decoration.
- Sugar confetti gives the little eyes of the chicks and from halved flowers you can shape the wings, feet and beak of the animals.
- Now let the cake pops dry well, preferably in a cool place.
- If you like, you can now give the chick a nest: Fill a chocolates paper with some hay and bring them to the chicks from below - that's it!