Now it's baked! With this recipe you conjure in a flash a freshly baked Easter bread on the table. It tastes especially delicious for breakfast or in the afternoon for coffee and tea.
Recipe for traditional Easter bread
Ingredients for two Easter breads
- 500 ml of milk
- 200 g margarine
- 1 kg of wheat flour
- 2 cubes of fresh yeast
- 100 g of sugar
$config[ads_text] not found
Do you already know our big Easter Special? Here you will find great recipe ideas, creative craft instructions and much more!
- 2 pck vanilla sugar
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon zest of a organic lemon
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 200 g almond flakes
- 200 g of orange
- 200 g of lemon
- 200 g of sultanas
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 Table spoons of milk
- Heat margarine and milk in the microwave and stir everything to a smooth mixture.
- Put the flour in a mixing bowl and press in a bowl. Crumble the yeast and pour it into the trough. Then add the milk-margarine mixture and sugar, vanilla sugar, grated lemon zest, eggs and egg whites. Now process all the ingredients with the dough hook of a blender to a smooth dough.
- Put almond flakes, orange peel, lemon and sultanas under the mass and knead well with your hands. The finished dough should now be covered in a warm place for one hour.
- Knead the dough again and divide the mass into two equal parts. Form two round loaves and place each on a baking sheet lined with baking paper and let it rise again for one hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Whisk the yolks with milk. Press with the back of the knife a light cross into the bread and spread the unbaked loaves with the milk-egg mixture. Then bake for 30 to 40 minutes until golden brown.
The best way to enjoy the Easter bread - with coffee, tea or cocoa, the Easter pastries are a real treat.