Thai Coconut Pancake Recipe - Kanom Krok ขนมครก | Thai Recipes (April 2019).
These little mini pancakes take you straight to the seventh pancake heaven. Fine grated coconut give the pancakes a Caribbean touch that is reminiscent of holidays. Since the pancakes are so small, you can often synonymous with no remorse - just great!
Recipe for mini coconut pancakes
Ingredients for about 18 pieces
- 50 g of grated coconut
- 125 g wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp. Oetker Original Backin
- 1 packet of Dr. Oetker vanillin sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 250 ml buttermilk
- 2 eggs (size M)
preparation$config[ads_text] not found
- Grate the grated coconut in a non-stick pan over a medium heat while turning. Let it cool on a plate.
- Mix flour, baking-in, vanilla sugar and salt in a mixing bowl. Gradually stir in the buttermilk with a whisk. Finally stir in the eggs and grated coconut.
- Heat clarified butter in a non-stick pan. For each pancake, add one tablespoon of batter to the pan and bake from both sides over medium heat until golden brown. Bake the remaining dough in the same way. Serve the pancakes warm with jam.