Ravioli Sage and Butter (April 2019).
Mushroom ravioli with sage butter. Saffron refines the pasta dough.
FOR 4 PORTIONS:
- 100 g of flour (Type 405)
- 100 g fine durum wheat semolina
- 1/4 tsp saffron threads
- 2 eggs (size M)
- 600 g mushrooms
- 100 g shallots
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Black pepper
- Fresh grated nutmeg
- 2-3 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 1 egg white
- 4 branches of sage
- 100-150 g butter
- 50 g freshly grated Parmesan
preparation$config[ads_text] not found
- Mix flour and semolina. Grind the saffron threads with 1/2 teaspoon salt in a mortar and mix. Add eggs and knead into a smooth dough. Wrap in cling film and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Rub mushrooms dry, clean and dice 2-3 mm finely. In a clean dishcloth press out very firmly, squeeze out as much liquid as possible. Peel shallots, chop finely, fry in hot oil until glassy. Add mushroom mixture, fry over medium to high heat with stirring for about 5 minutes. Season with salt, pepper, nutmeg and lemon juice. Rip parsley, pat dry and finely chop. Mix under the mushroom farce.
- Roll out the pasta dough in portions with a pasta machine into thin plates and cut into squares of approx. 5 cm. Put 1 tsp of farce on each. Spread the edges with egg whites and fold into triangles. Squeeze the edges well with a fork. Bring plenty of water to a boil, salt. Cook the dumplings in it for about 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, wash the sage, dab dry and pluck the leaves. Melt the butter in a small pan and fry the sage leaves crisply. The butter should not be too dark. Drain the ravioli, spread on plates and douse with the sage butter. Sprinkle with Parmesan.
PREPARATION TIME: about 2 hours
COOLING TIME: about 1 hour
PRO PORTION: approx. 600 kcal, 19 g protein, 41 g fat, 38 g carbohydrates
Is not the food ready yet? Play our biplane game "main dishes":