Make the big and little happy: the recipe for pepper wraps with turkey strips.
Paprika wraps with turkey strips
Ingredients for 2 servings:
- 2 wraps, about 100 g
- 200 g turkey breast fillet
- 100 g cream cheese
- 80 g of bean sprouts
- 1 cucumber
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 red chili pepper
- 1 clove of garlic
- ½ lime
- 0.5 bunch of parsley
- 2 tablespoons oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to approx. 70 ° C (circulating air). Wash parsley, shake dry and finely chop. Chop chilli pepper (see cooking tip). Wash the cucumber and cut it into thin strips lengthwise with a peeler. Wash sprouts and shake dry. Wash, quarter and core the peppers. Peel the garlic clove and finely chop. Heat half of the oil in the pan and sauté the peppers all over, add garlic.
- Rinse turkey fillet, pat dry, cut into thin strips (about 3-4 cm long and 1 cm wide) and salt a little. Heat the rest of the oil in a frying pan and fry the turkey strips in it until crisp.
- Put cream cheese in a small bowl and mix with parsley, garlic and chilli pepper. Prick with a fork several times in the pulp of the lime half, squeeze over the cream cheese and mix everything. Salt and pepper. Mix the cucumber strips with the cream cheese mixture.
- Spread the tortilla store evenly with the cream cheese mixture and top with the turkey strips, paprika and sprouts and roll up. Wrap with aluminum foil and place in the oven for 7 minutes. Serve wrapped with a napkin.
Cooking tip: If you do not like it so much, you can rinse the kernels of the chili pepper under warm water. So the pod loses something of its sharpness.
PREPARATION TIME: approx. 30 min.
Is not the food ready yet? Play our biplane game "main dishes":