The fiber-rich chia seeds swell up in fluid and make you feel full for a long time - in our recipe for the slim smoothie Green Angel.
3 green smoothies - even the color shows that the smoothie must somehow be healthy. The key lies in the interplay of many fresh, vitamin-rich components. This is where fruit and vegetables, orange, lemon, spinach and radish meet in a jar and provide you with important plant substances and vitamins that keep you healthy. A few chia seeds swell up in the liquid and thus provide the necessary satiety effect in spite of fewer calories. The instructions for the absolute slimming drink can be found here.$config[ads_text] not found
Ingredients (for about 1/2 liter)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds (health food store)
- 1 small orange
- 1/8 lemon
- 1/4 cantaloupe melon
- 1 soft pear
- 1/2 bar of celery with leaves
- Leaves of 1/2 bunch of radishes (about 15 g)
- 1 small handful of spinach
- 175 ml of water
For the spit :
- 1 slice cantaloupe melon (diced)
- some spinach leaves
- 1 orange slit
- Soak chia seeds overnight in 50 ml (5 tablespoons) of water.
- Peel orange, lemon and melon and divide into pieces. Quarter pear. Fill fruits with the chia seeds and soaking water into the blender.
- Wash celery, radish leaves and spinach, cut into small pieces. Add to the blender with the water. Start the blender briefly on a small scale, then purée everything creamy at the highest level. Skewer to eat.
Nutrition facts:about 380 kcal; 8 g protein, 2 g fat, 82 g carbohydrates
Here are more recipes for green smoothies >>