The delicious flower cupcakes by Christine Bergmayer bring a little freshness into the cold season. With her recipe, you can also make cupcakes at home.
For 12 cupcakes
- 1 organic lemon
Try our recipes for:
- Lemon Cupcakes
- Chocolate Pudding Cupcakes
- Wedding cupcakes
- 150 g of soft butter
- 120 g of sugar
- 3 eggs (class M)
- 180 g of flour
- 1 gest. Tl baking powder
cream$config[ads_text] not found
- 200 g soft butter
- 150 g of powdered sugar
- 3 El Lemoncurd (from the glass)
- 12 sugar flowers
1. Wash the lemon, dry and finely grate the skin. Squeeze out the lemon and catch the juice.
2. For the dough, beat soft butter, lemon zest, 60 g sugar, and 3 egg yolks with the whisk of the hand mixer for about 3 minutes until frothy.
3. Beat egg whites with remaining sugar until stiff.
4. Sift the flour and baking powder onto the butter mass. Mix the egg white with a whisk.
5. Lay the muffin dish with paper cups, pour the dough into a piping bag and distribute evenly in the paper cups. Bake for 25-30 minutes in a preheated oven (top / bottom heat 190 degrees / circulating air 170 degrees).
6. Take the cupcakes out of the mold while still warm and allow to cool on a wire rack. Brush the lemon juice on the cupcakes.
7. For the cream, beat the very soft butter until fluffy, pour in the sieved powdered sugar. For the shot Lemoncurd underlaid Fill the cream in a piping bag with a large star spout and squirt a thick speckle on each cupcake and garnish with sugar flowers.
Christine Bergmayer "The confectioner"