This cake is impressive, do not you think? While the filling of vanilla pudding, cider and fresh apples is hidden inside the cake, the cream canopy shows its best side. We have the simple recipe for post baking for you.
Apple wine cake with cream topping and cinnamon
Ingredients for 12 pieces
For the dough:
- 125 g soft butter,
- 100 g of sugar
- 250 g flour
- 1 egg
- 1 grated tsp baking powder
- 1 pck of vanilla sugar
For the filling:$config[ads_text] not found
- 2 pck. Custard powder
- 150 g of sugar
- 1/2 liter of cider
- 1 kg of apples (small pieces)
For the hood:
- 2 pck vanilla sugar
- 2 pck. Cream stabilizer
- 500 g cream
- some powdered sugar and cinnamon
- Knead dough ingredients. Form to the ball, press it flat. Wrap in cling film and refrigerate for approx. 30 minutes.
- Roll dough between baking paper sheets around (about 30 cm Ø). Dress a springform (26 cm Ø) with it, forming a 3 cm high edge.
- Stir powdered custard with sugar and 6 tablespoons of cider until smooth. Bring the rest of the cider to the boil, stir in the stirred custard powder, allow to cool lukewarm, stir occasionally.
- Distribute pieces of apple on the dough, pour lukewarm pudding over them.
- Bake in a hot oven (175 degrees, second from below) for 1-11 / 4 hours. Take out, cool in the mold. Then refrigerate overnight.
- Mix vanilla sugar and cream stabilizer before serving. Beat the cream until stiff and add. Smooth the cream on the apple layer. Mix some powdered sugar and cinnamon, over the cream layer seven.