Well layered: three cheeses, topped with chives and pink berries.
INGREDIENTS (for 10 servings):
For the Pâté:
- 1 shallot
- 3 bars of celery with leaves (about 100 g)
- 400 g cream cheese (12% fat, eg "Philadelphia Balance")
- 2 tsp. Mustard powder
- 50 g of butter
- 200 g of medieval Gouda
- black pepper (mill)
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp brandy
- 200 g Roquefort
- about 1 teaspoon dried pink berries
For the lemon jelly:$config[ads_text] not found
- 1/8 l of lemon juice
- 1/8 l white wine
- 1/4 bag "Gelfix Classic" (10 g, Dr. Oetker)
- 250 g of sugar
- Scuffed peel of 1 organic lemon
- 1 bunch of chives
1. Remove the shallot, chop it coarsely. Clean the celery, wash and separate the leaves. Finely chop leaves, chop bars roughly. Puree the cream cheese, shallot, celery stalks, mustard powder and butter in the electric crusher. Rub Gouda roughly, add and mix. Season with pepper. Add celery leaves.
2. Put half of the mass in a porcelain bowl or dish, smooth it out. Add the Worcestershire sauce, brandy and 100 g Roquefort to the remaining cheese cream. Give to the prepared mass. Demolish and distribute remaining Roquefort. Sprinkle with pink berries. Cover the mold with cling film for approx. 3 hours.
3.For the jelly, put lemon juice and wine in a large saucepan. Mix "Gelfix" powder and 2 tablespoons of sugar, stir in the liquid. Bring to a boil while stirring. Add remaining sugar, let it boil for 3-4 minutes while stirring. Remove from the heat and stir in the lemon zest. Fill into 2 glasses (approx. 300 ml each), close. Let cool down.
4.Sprinkle cheese pâté with chives and pink berries, serve with lemon jelly.
PRO PORTION:approx. 370 kcal, 13 g protein, 21 g fat, 26 g carbohydrates
PREPARATION TIME:approx. 1 hr.
COOLING TIME:approx. 3 hours