10 EASY UPDO Tutorials FOR SHORT HAIR | Milabu (February 2019).
An updo for short hairstyles does not exist? There are! If you have chin to shoulder-length hair, here you will find a quick and easy braiding instructions.
You will probably not be able to conjure up a voluminous bun or a preppy banana with your hair between the chin and the shoulder. Nevertheless, there is a simple yet glamorous styling that you should also try with your hair length. They are suitable for a variety of occasions, such as weddings, birthdays or christenings.$config[ads_text] not found
Instructions: updo for short hair
- Brush your hair well. On the second day after washing, this hairstyle probably holds best.
- Pull your favorite part. This can be both a middle and a side vertex.
- Now tie your hair in the neck into a ponytail.
- Grasp your hair with both forefingers above the hair tie and pull it a little bit apart to make a hole.
- Now fold the ponytail upwards and hide it together with the hair tie in the previously created cavity.
- Tighten the hairstyle so that everything fits well and then pin it down with hairpins - ready!
This video tutorial shows the principle of hairstyle: