Funny Baby Bath Time - Cute Baby compilation Video (May 2019).
Do you love extensive bubble baths and would you like to make your own cosmetics yourself? Then you should definitely try our bath chocolate. Just like the sweetness after which it is named, the bath chocolate melts in the warm bath water and provides the skin with plenty of nourishing cocoa butter during bathing.
Baden is relaxing, warming and the scents of bath oil and Co. relax the senses. If you want to crown this experience with a home- made bath additive, you can make your own bath chocolate with just a few ingredients . Not only will you be able to pamper yourself - it is also an ideal present for your mum, best friend or sister. And best of all: all ingredients are of natural origin!$config[ads_text] not found
Bath chocolate: instructions and recipe
- 50 g of soda
- 10 g milk powder
- 50 g of cocoa butter
- 10 g of mango butter
- 5 g of shea butter
- Aroma oil "chocolate" or "cocoa"
- 1 tsp honey
- on request flowers (eg lavender)
- Prepare a chocolate-shaped mold - possibly sprinkle with flowers such as lavender etc. - so the bath chocolate is also a visual eye-catcher. In addition, the flowers look great when they float in the bath water after the chocolate has dissolved.
- Weigh the ingredients and prepare.
- Melt cocoa butter and mango butter in a water bath and slowly add the shea butter.
- Add the honey to the melted butter and stir in the remaining ingredients.
- When everything is smooth, pour the mass into the chocolate bar dish and let it harden well, preferably in the fridge.