Creamy Garlic Butter Chicken and Potatoes Recipe - Easy Chicken and Potatoes Recipe (April 2019).
It is not for nothing that it is also called barbecue butter: with garlic butter, you can spice up meat and give bread the right flavor.
Everyone can garlic butter from the fridge! With our recipe and a few ingredients you succeed in no time the beliete grill side dish and you know exactly what's in it. The garlic butter gets the special whiff, if you add some herbs at the end.
- 100 g of soft butter
- 3 cloves of garlic
- White pepper
- Pale the garlic cloves and squeeze them with a wide knife, so that the taste can develop better. Then cut the garlic cloves into very fine cubes.
- Now put the sliced garlic in a small bowl and spread the butter over it.
- Season the butter with salt and pepper and squeeze the butter under the garlic with a fork. Through this process, the garlic is even finer and unfolds its taste even more. In addition, mix the ingredients thoroughly with each other.
- Depending on how you want to serve your garlic butter, it will now be processed further. For example, you can put the soft butter in small bowls and put it in the fridge to cool.
- Another possibility is to place the soft butter in a piping bag which is provided with a star spout. The butter can then be sprayed into small roses on baking paper and finally allowed to set in the fridge. So your guests can easily portion the butter and it also looks pretty.