Spoil your guests with noble honey truffles, covered with white chocolate and dusted with fine icing sugar.
White honey truffle
Ingredients for about 50 pieces
- 220 g dark chocolate (at least 60%)
- 125 g of cream
- 40 g of honey
- 35 g of butter
- 250 g white chocolate
- 50 g powdered sugar for dusting
- 1 spray bag with hole grommet
preparation$config[ads_text] not found
1. Chop the couverture small. Boil the cream and honey in a saucepan, then put the pot aside. Whisk the couverture under the cream with a whisk until dissolved. The butter in small pieces also stir.
2. Fill the mass into a bowl and put it in the fridge for about 20 minutes. Stir occasionally so that it cools evenly - but not quite, otherwise the mass becomes too firm and difficult to inject.
3. Meanwhile lay out a baking tray with parchment paper. Pour the creamy truffle mixture in portions into a piping bag with a perforated grommet, squirt in small heaps next to each other on the plate and let it solidify in about 1 hour.
4. Coarsely chop the white chocolate for the coating. Melt the chocolate in a metal bowl over the hot water bath. Pull the truffles through the melted chocolate with a praline fork and place them side by side on the baking tray. Put the solid truffle in an airtight tin. So they last about 4 weeks. Dust the truffles with icing sugar shortly before serving.
Preparation time: 1 hour
Cooling time: 1 hour 20 minutes
65kcal per piece, 1g EW, 4g F, 6g KH