"Dressed Up" Chocolate Dipped Strawberries (Bride and Groom) (May 2019).
Spoil your guests with noble honey truffles, covered with white chocolate and dusted with fine icing sugar.
White honey truffle
Ingredients for about 50 pieces
- 220 g dark chocolate (at least 60%)
- 125 g of cream
- 40 g of honey
- 35 g of butter
- 250 g white chocolate
- 50 g powdered sugar for dusting
- 1 spray bag with hole grommet
preparation$config[ads_text] not found
1. Chop the couverture small. Boil the cream and honey in a saucepan, then put the pot aside. Whisk the couverture under the cream with a whisk until dissolved. The butter in small pieces also stir.
2. Fill the mass into a bowl and put it in the fridge for about 20 minutes. Stir occasionally so that it cools evenly - but not quite, otherwise the mass becomes too firm and difficult to inject.
3. Meanwhile lay out a baking tray with parchment paper. Pour the creamy truffle mixture in portions into a piping bag with a perforated grommet, squirt in small heaps next to each other on the plate and let it solidify in about 1 hour.
4. Coarsely chop the white chocolate for the coating. Melt the chocolate in a metal bowl over the hot water bath. Pull the truffles through the melted chocolate with a praline fork and place them side by side on the baking tray. Put the solid truffle in an airtight tin. So they last about 4 weeks. Dust the truffles with icing sugar shortly before serving.
Preparation time: 1 hour
Cooling time: 1 hour 20 minutes
65kcal per piece, 1g EW, 4g F, 6g KH