Classic Wedding Candy Pops | What's Your Favour? S1E4/8 (March 2019).
Whether as small gifts or as an eye-catcher on the coffee table - here cake pops have made fine times and are bride and groom in miniature.
Wedding pops for the best day
Ingredients for 40 pops
For the dough:
- 4 eggs (size M)
- 200g sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 200g ground almonds
- 100g of flour
- 100g white couverture
- 100g creme fraiche
For the decoration:$config[ads_text] not found
- 400 g white couverture
- 50 g of coconut oil
- white edible glitter
- white sugar pearls
- 150 g dark chocolate couverture
- 30 g black roll fondant
40 cake pop stems or wooden sticks
40 paper boxes for chocolates
1. Preheat the oven to 180 ° and cover a baking sheet with baking paper. Stir eggs, sugar and salt with the hand mixer. Mix the almonds with flour and bring the almond-flour mixture under the white-foamy mixture. Spread the dough on the baking tray and bake in the oven (center) for about 20 minutes. Drop the finished cake onto the work surface and allow it to cool for 5 minutes. The paper is now peeled off and the biscuit bottom is finely crumbled.
2. Chop the couverture small. Heat the crème fraîche and let the couverture melt with stirring. Allow the cream to cool and knead the cream with the biscuit crumbs to a shapable mass. From the mass, you can make 40 cake pops. The pops have to cool for 30 minutes.
3. Coarsely chop the white couverture for the decoration and let it melt over the hot water bath with 30 g of coconut oil. Dip cake pop stalks 1 cm deep, stick them into the cake pops and cool them again for 15 minutes.
4. Dip the cake pops in the melted white couverture and then leave to dry. For the brides, fill the remaining white couverture into a freezer bag, pierce a small hole and spray at 20 cake pops strips and polka dots as a dress. Sprinkle the bridal cake pops still damp with glitter and put white sugar pearls as a chain. Put the pops in small chocolate boxes.
5. Coarsely chop the dark chocolate couverture for the grooms and allow to melt over the hot water bath with 20 g of coconut oil. For the tails, dip the remaining 20 cake pops into the couverture, then from the other side. In the middle, a piece of white couverture remains free as a "shirt". Let the pops dry. Form 20 flies from black roll fondant and attach the couverture with a tiny speck. Use a toothpick to paint small couverture dots as buttons and place the cake pops in the chocolates.
Preparation time: 2 hours
Baking time: 20 minutes
Cooling time: 50 minutes
Approx. 180 kcal per piece, 3gEW, 11gF, 16gKH