How to Make Party Poms - Let's Craft with ModernMom (June 2019).
Colorful, round, cheerful: Homemade pompons spice up the apartment. Whether as a table decoration, as a pillow cover or decoration for your furniture: The colorful decoration balls always fit and are very easy to copy. The crafting instructions for downloading can be found here.
You need: two cardboard circles with interface (size at your discretion), needle, colorful thread, scissors
1. Lay the two cardboard circles with the interface concealed one above the other.$config[ads_text] not found
2. Thread the colored thread through the eye of the needle and wrap the thread through the middle of the two cardboard circles.
3. After wrapping, cut the multi-layered threads in the middle of the two cardboard circles.
4. Finally, pull the two cardboard circles apart slightly and tie the loose pompom threads between the cardboard surfaces firmly with another thread.
5. Then cut off excess thread remnants. Finished.
Have fun and good luck wishes for YOU team!
More crafting instructions for downloading can be found here >>