3D Paper Christmas Tree | How to Make a 3D Paper Xmas Tree DIY Tutorial (February 2019).
Nice and stable: the deco-fir trees survive a hot Christmas party. Below you will find the instructions with templates as a free PDF download.
Size: about 11 cm wide, 15 cm high
Material: white cardboard, newsprint or other printed paper, franked stamps, small star stickers, craft glue, scissors or cutter.
- Increase the fir to 125%.
- Cut the fir from the cardboard 2x.
- Cover the cardboard with the printed paper on both sides.
- Cut a part vertically from bottom to center, cut vertically the other part from top to center.
- Decorate both parts with the stamps and stars, then slide them into each other.