Vegan Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding Recipe (February 2019).
With Chia-Power in the day! This pudding tastes great and small connoisseurs and provides plenty of phytochemicals and iron. The swollen and pureed chia seeds make the pudding creamy and so delicious that you can also enjoy it as a dessert. The vegan recipe for copying can be found here.
For 2 small and 2 big eaters :
- 75 g dates
- 75 g chia seeds
- 4 teaspoons of cocoa powder
- 75 g hazelnut (substitute ground hazelnuts)
- 3 tablespoons acerola juice (30 ml)
- 500 ml rice milk with calcium or other vegetable milk
- 150 g blueberries
- Core the dates and roll them roughly. Mix the cubes with chia seeds, cocoa powder, hazelnut sauce, acerola juice and rice milk in a bowl and let them soak overnight in the fridge.
- The next morning mix the mixture with the blender or creamy blender. Pour the pudding into four jars or small bowls. Read the blueberries and distribute them on the pudding.
You do not have enough of chia pudding yet? Another great recipe can be found at our Kitchen Girls >>