cherry almond chocolate chip granola bars (vegan & gluten-free) Something Vegan (April 2019).
These great flapjacks with cherries and almonds are full of proteins and healthy ingredients. The small bars provide young and old energy for the day. They also taste good with raisins. The recipe for baking the vegan delicacy can be found here.
For about 24 bars :
- 250 g of margarine without hydrogenated fats or coconut oil
- 80 g of dried cherries
- 190 g of tender oatmeal
- 190 g of meaty oatmeal
- 60 g lupine flour
- 80 g of maple syrup
- 100 g of whole cane sugar
- 60 g chopped almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon ground vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoons iodized salt
preparation$config[ads_text] not found
- Preheat the oven to 150 ° C (circulating air). Lay out a baking tray or casserole dish with baking paper.
- Melt the margarine in a saucepan over low heat. Quarter the cherries and add to the liquid margarine with oatmeal, lupine flour, maple syrup, sugar, almonds, vanilla, cinnamon and iodine salt. Stir everything carefully and paint the mass a good 2 cm thick on the plate. Press down with a cake server or other kitchen tool.
- Bake the mixture in the oven (center) for 30 minutes until the edges turn tender brown. Take out the baking tray, press the Flapjack mass down again and allow to cool for at least 2 hours until the mass is cut firm. Then cut with a sharp knife into about 24 rectangular bars.