38 DELICIOUS ONE-MINUTE RECIPES (May 2019).
Remember your childhood - the aromatic fragrant smell in the whole house, the warm kitchen, the cozy get-together, the delicious meals from the grandmother. With our potato goulash recipe you bring back a bit of childhood in your own kitchen.
Grandma's potato goulash
- 1 small bunch of greens (carrot, leek, celery, together approx. 150 g)
- 200g onions
- 1/2 bunch chives
- 1 teaspoon grated organic lemon peel
- 1/2 tsp caraway seeds
- 400g mainly hard-boiling potatoes
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1-2 tablespoons sweet or raspy paprika powder (depending on the desired sharpness)
- about 1/2 teaspoon of chilli red
- 50 ml of red wine or red grape juice
- 500 ml of well seasoned vegetable stock
- 1 small red and green pepper each
- black pepper
- 2 tbsp sour cream (at will)
- Also: casserole with lid
- Wash, clean and peel the birch trees. Carrot, leek and celery pieces very finely dice. Peel the onions and dice very finely. Rinse the chives cold, shake dry and cut into small rolls; In a bowl, mix about half of it with about 1/2 teaspoon of lemon peel and the caraway seeds. Peel the potatoes and cut into 1 cm cubes.
- Heat the oil in the casserole. Roast the onion and vegetable cubes in medium to high heat in about 10 minutes light brown, but do not roast dark. Stir the potato cubes and tomato paste under the vegetables and fry for a short time.
- Sprinkle with the paprika powder and the chilli pepper and deglaze with the red wine or grape juice. Sprinkle the chive-cumin mixture over the vegetables, then add the vegetable stock and bring to the boil. Cover the potatoes covered in medium heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes. Meanwhile wash the peppers, clean and cut into 1 cm pieces. Give it to the goulash after about 10 minutes and cook for at least 5 minutes.
- Taste the goulash with salt, pepper and a little lemon peel at will. Distribute on two bowls or soup plates, add 1 dab of sour cream and sprinkle with the rest of the chives. It tastes dark farmhouse bread. If you are hungry you can enjoy bread dumplings.
Preparation: 50 min. Per serving approx. 285 kcal