Italian Tortellini Salad (May 2019).
Tortellini not only taste with tomato sauce, but also as a delicious salad. With a ricotta filling and crème fraîche, the noodles bring a lot of variety to the table. Try the probably most Italian salad available!
Italian tortellini salad
Ingredients for 6 persons :
- 500 g of fresh tortellini with ricotta filling
- 2 bunch of spring onions
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 1 bunch of basil
- 150 g crème fraîche
- 100 g yoghurt
- 50 ml of olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- salt and pepper
Preparation :$config[ads_text] not found
- Put the tortellini in a pot of boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Now skim the tortellini and mix about 2 tablespoons of the water with the olive oil and the white wine vinegar. Add the tortellini and set aside for 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, wash the spring onions and cut into small rings. Also wash the parsley and basil, dry and finely chop the leaves.
- Then mix the crème fraîche with the lemon juice and the yoghurt and add the tortellini.
- Just add the herbs to the tortellini salad and mix well again. Season with salt and pepper and chill until served.
We wish you good appetite and have fun with the salad in Italian!