Holiday Cheats and the start of Christmas (February 2019).
In Advent, we let it go well. Burnt almonds and mulled wine at the Christmas market, delicious stollen with the in-laws and biscuits in the office: the calorie traps lurk everywhere. How about there, instead of a traditionally heavy Christmas menu, with a lighter version that still makes you full and happy? Tasty recipes for appetizer, main course and dessert can be found here.
Voilá, the low-calorie starter: fine pumpkin salad
Ingredients for 4 servings$config[ads_text] not found
- 700 g Hokkaido
- 2 bunch of rocket
- 3 toes of garlic
- 100 g of feta
- 4 teaspoon linseed
- 2 tsp pumpkin seeds
- a little olive oil
- about 20 green olives
- Salt and black pepper
- 100 ml of fresh lemon juice
- Wash the Hokkaido and cut into small slits. Drizzle the pumpkin slices with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Then roast at 180 degrees Celsius top and bottom heat for 20 to 30 minutes in the oven.
- Meanwhile, wash the rocket, dry and place in a bowl. Then mix the lemon juice with five tablespoons of olive oil, salt and pepper for the dressing. Peel the garlic cloves and add to the dressing with a garlic press. Mix everything together well.
- In a pan, briefly fry the pumpkin seeds and set aside. As soon as the pumpkin is soft, it can be served. Spread the arugula on four plates. Drape the pumpkin on the lettuce bed and pour over the dressing.
- Distribute the pumpkin seeds and flax seeds as well as the crumbled feta and olives on the salad. Finished!
Tip:If you like, you can serve bread with roasted bread.