Easy Paper Monster & Owl Corner Bookmarks (March 2019).
In our DIY special category you will find creative ideas for everyday use. Make your own custom designed pop art bookmark so you'll never fade your current page again. The guide to imitate the great bookmark for book lovers can be found here.
Dimensions: approx. 5 x 18.5 cm
Material: Neon yellow fabric leftovers, approx. 6 x 20 cm; turquoise blue ribbon, W 0.5 x approx. L 85 cm; double-sided adhesive tape, W 1 cm; also firm transparent cover, matching sewing thread, scissors, pencil, ruler, tape measure, printed photos$config[ads_text] not found
Cut the fabric remainder and the transparent cover clean to 5 x 18.5 cm.
1. Print out four portrait photos (each with a computer program in color, for Apple products eg with "Photo Booth") and trim each to 3.5 x 4.3 cm.
2. Half lay the ribbon and place it centered on the fabric. The loop protrudes about 4 cm beyond the edge of the fabric (see also photo).
3. Fix the photos to each other with double-sided adhesive tape, leaving approx. 0.5 cm from the edge of the fabric all around.
4. Cover the transparent cover in the same way.
5. Stitch the photo field all around through all layers 1x narrow-edged.
Visit zuhausewohnen.de and download here the crafting instructions for the creative pop art bookmark book lovers >>