Soda, cocktail or smoothie? No matter! Drinks with fresh strawberries always taste great in every combination. With these sophisticated recipes you can enjoy a nice summer day.
We love strawberries! They also? Drinks made with fresh strawberries from the region simply taste best in the summer. Whether as a soda, in a cocktail, in a smoothie or a punch. In combination with mint, lime and Co., the little fruits pep up every drink. Invite your friends and delight them with delicious strawberry creations. We introduce our darlings from the editorial office and wish you much fun!$config[ads_text] not found
Strawberry Lassi (non-alcoholic)
The drink is standing, now only the food is missing. Browse for it in our large grill special and discover many delicious recipe ideas and refined dishes.
- 600 g fresh strawberries
- 2 small organic limes
- 200 ml of coconut milk
- ice cubes
- Wash the strawberries, clean and remove the stalk, then halve.
- Rinse the limes under hot water, dry and rub off the skin. Press out the lime juice.
- Add lime zest and juice, strawberries and coconut milk to blender for about 5 minutes.
- Serve the lassi in glasses with ice cubes and straw.
Rhubarb and strawberry soda (alcohol free)
- 250 g small strawberries
- 500 g rhubarb
- about 20 mint leaves
- 1 vanilla pod
- Mineral water
- Crushed ice
- Wash strawberries and rhubarb, clean and remove stalk. Cut the rhubarb stalks into small pieces.
- Put the rhubarb, strawberries, mint leaves and vanilla in a saucepan and boil everything with one liter of water. Cook the scraped vanilla pod calmly. Stir in the honey and simmer for another 20 minutes over medium heat. Then place in a shady place to cool.
- After cooling, remove the vanilla pod, place the remainder in a blender and squeeze thoroughly. Press the pureed mass through a fine mesh sieve, collecting the liquid.
- Fill the lemonade with mineral water before serving (according to taste). Crushed ice keeps the drink nice and cool. Simply delicious!
Forget the classic salad with boring green leaves, cucumber and tomato. We recommend:
- Bread salad with buffalo mozzarella
- Chicken breast and mangetout salad
- Goat cheese salad with honey
- 300 g fresh strawberries
- 300 ml strawberry syrup
- 1 vanilla pod
- 200 ml of lime juice
- 180 ml of gin
- 1 liter of sparkling mineral water
- Crushed ice
- Wash the strawberries and remove the stem, then cut into quarters. Scrape vanilla seeds from the pod.
- Stir the strawberry syrup, lime juice, vanilla pulp and gin in a pot or bowl. Finally, add mineral water, strawberries and ice cream.
- Arrange strawberry gin in beautiful glasses and decorate with fresh strawberries.
Strawberry Ipanema (non-alcoholic)
- 2 organic limes
- 40 g brown sugar
- 100 ml strawberry syrup
- Ginger ale
- Crushed ice
- Rinse the limes thoroughly and halve, then quarter. Distribute the lime pieces evenly over four glasses.
- Put 10 g brown sugar into a glass and crush together with the lime.
- Fill the jars abundantly with crushed ice and pour 25 ml strawberry syrup per glass. Then fill up with ginger ale so that the glasses are completely filled.
- To decorate, sprinkle each jar with strawberry syrup.
Tip: Homemade strawberry syrup tastes best and is made quickly!
Watermelon Strawberry Slush (non-alcoholic)
- 500 g frozen watermelon pieces
- 100 g strawberries
- 1 organic lime
- Cut a seedless watermelon into pieces (500 g in total) and freeze for 1 to 2 doughs.
- Before preparing, you should let the watermelon briefly thaw, then put all ingredients in a blender and puree.
- If the slush has a fine consistency, then he's done!
Strawberry Pineapple Punch
- 400 grams of strawberries
- 400 g of pineapple
- 500 ml pineapple juice
- 50 ml of lemon juice
- 2 bottles of sparkling wine (dry or semi-dry)
- 2 bottles of white wine (dry or semi-dry)
- Wash the strawberries, free them from the green and quarter them. Cut the stalk and peel of the pineapple and divide into small pieces. Cut out the stale medium drink.
- Put the strawberries, pineapple, pineapple juice, lemon juice and the white wine in a punching glass or in a large glass bowl and chill.
- Before serving, the bowl is filled with sparkling wine and the delicious summer drink is ready!
Tip: For a delicious children's punch, sparkling wine and wine are replaced with ginger ale, mineral water and a little strawberry syrup.
You always wanted to dare to cocktail mixes? How about a Cosmopolitan, Swimming Pool or Negroni? The Kitchen Girls show how to do it and have many great recipes in the cocktail special for you!