Dessert: Panna Cotta with Berry Topping - Natashas Kitchen (June 2019).
Irresistible berry jelly with homemade vanilla sauce. With this recipe, she also succeeds you.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 8 sheets of white gelatin
- 1 bottle of rhubarb juice (0.7 l)
- 200 g of frozen berries (raspberries, blueberries)
For the custard:
- 1/4 l of milk
- 1 vanilla pod
- 5 egg yolks
- 50 g of sugar
- 250 g of whipped cream
1. Soak gelatine according to the instructions. Heat the juice. Dissolve gelatine in it. Put in a measuring cup. Distribute berries on 6 dessert dishes made of stainless steel (about 150 ml each, via www.tortissimo.de). Add enough juice to cover the berries. Refrigerate the molds for approx. 15 minutes. Pour remaining rhubarb juice on top, leave to cool for approx. 4 hours.$config[ads_text] not found
2. Heat the milk, slit the vanilla pod, add the pith and pod, bring to the boil. Stir egg yolks, sugar and cream until smooth. Remove milk from the heat, remove pod. Stir in the egg yolk mixture with the whisk. Stir at medium heat until thick (do not boil!). Allow the sauce to cool.
3. Loosen the jelly with a knife from the edge of the mold. Briefly dipping the molds in hot water, tumbling the terrines. Serve with sauce.
Also with berries and also absolutely delicious: berry compote.
PRO PORTION:approx. 320 kcal, 8 g protein, 20 g fat. 23 grams of carbohydrates
PREPARATION TIME:approx. 1 hr.
COOLING TIME:approx. 4 hours