Topped with a lime-cilantro-gremolata.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 650 g sweet potatoes (Batata)
- 1 piece of ginger (about 5 cm)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 650 ml vegetable broth
- 200 ml of coconut milk
- 100 g leek
- 1 1/2 tablespoon of sesame seeds
- 2 organic limes
- 1/2 bunch cilantro
- iodized salt
- cayenne pepper
preparation$config[ads_text] not found
- Peel sweet potatoes, dice roughly. Peel ginger and garlic, finely dice. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a saucepan. Roast ginger and garlic in it for a short time. Add sweet potatoes, vegetable stock and coconut milk and bring to a boil. Cook for about 15 minutes.
- Clean the leeks for the gremolata, halve lengthways and cut into fine rings. Sauté briefly in 1 tbsp oil. Add sesame seeds and roast briefly. Remove from heat. Rinse limes hot, rub dry. Rub off the skin. Squeeze fruit out. Chop coriander leaves roughly. Add lime zest and coriander to the leek.
- Puree the soup. Season with salt, cayenne pepper and 2-3 tablespoons of lime juice (otherwise use the remaining juice). Distribute on soup bowls and serve sprinkled with Gremolata.
PREPARATION TIME: approx. 30 min.
PRO PORTION: approx. 310 kcal, 6 g protein, 11 g fat, 46 g carbohydrates
Fancy new recipes? Our kitchen girls always try the hottest cooking and baking trends directly. Click here for their delicious recipes >>