Supreme Pizza Stuffed Peppers with KtO_ Keto (March 2019).
Vegetables in a different way: Instead of just as a side dish you can make stuffed peppers and zucchini the main aromatic dish.
Peppers and zucchini are versatile vegetables. Whether served as a ragout, grilled or simply mixed with the pasta sauce, they add an aromatic touch to any dish. We will show you how to make even more out of the two all-rounders with filled vegetable boats.
- 2 peppers
- 2 zucchini
- 2 carrots
- 500 grams of mixed minced meat
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 half lemon
- Salt pepper, oil
- Wash peppers and zucchini. Halve the zucchini lengthways and carefully scrape out the seeds with a teaspoon and set aside. Cut out the peppers in the upper third and carefully remove kernels and softer meat. The upper part of the pod with the style is almost the lid of the stuffed pepper.
- Chop onions, carrots and garlic and fry in a little oil. Add the remainder of the zucchini seeds and sauté. Then add the minced meat and fry until lightly browned. Finally add rosemary and the juice of half a lemon.
- Put the peppers and zucchini in a fireproof mold. Now carefully spread the minced meat mixture on the boat and sprinkle with Parmesan on top. Put on the "lid" of the peppers.
- Put in the oven at 180 ° C. The preparation time is about 30 minutes. The zucchini should be through with the sample with a toothpick.
Many more recipe ideas can be found here >> Have fun cooking!