- You not only want to cook a great Valentine's Day menu, but also to bring your loved one on tour? With the right ingredients no problem: We have put together for you a romantic menu that has an aphrodisiac effect, so perfect for an evening with two … Have fun cooking!
- The starter: carrot-ginger-foam soup
- Ingredients for our aphrodisiac appetizer:
- The main dish: shrimp curry
- The dessert: White vanilla and chocolate mousse with love strawberries
- Ingredients for the mousse:
- Ingredients for the love strawberries:
SAHAN TON NERE-AMRINDER GILL-WHATSAPP STATUS (February 2019).
You not only want to cook a great Valentine's Day menu, but also to bring your loved one on tour? With the right ingredients no problem: We have put together for you a romantic menu that has an aphrodisiac effect, so perfect for an evening with two … Have fun cooking!
The starter: carrot-ginger-foam soup
Our tempting Valentine's Day menu consists of several aphrodisiac components. We want to get started with a delicious appetizer, which slowly awakens the spirits through the ginger.
Ingredients for our aphrodisiac appetizer:
- 250 g carrots
- 20 g of ginger
- ½ onion
- 400 ml vegetable broth
- 100 ml whipped cream
- Peel carrots, onion and ginger, cut the carrots into slices and the onions and ginger into small pieces.
- Heat everything in a large saucepan with a little oil. Add the vegetable broth as soon as the onions are glassy.
- The soup can now simmer covered for about 20 minutes.
- Then remove the pot from the plate and start to purée the vegetables. If the liquid is creamy, it should be sifted for larger pieces to be sorted out.
- Beat the cream half stiff and then lower it. Then purée the soup again briefly to make it nice and frothy.
The main dish: shrimp curry
At the main course of our Valentine's Day menu you will get really hot: The hot chili is enormously stimulating, but also seafood is said to have an aphrodisiac effect.
- 300 g shrimp
- 150 g of green beans
- 1 onion
- 20 g of ginger
- 1 pepper
- 150 g of mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon of soybean oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 big tomato
- 400 ml of coconut milk
- 2 small red chili peppers
- 2-3 tbsp red Thai curry paste
- 1 lime
- some sugar
- coriander leaves
- Prepare the shrimp. Frozen shrimp must be thawed early. Fresh shrimp must be freed from the shell and sliced longitudinally along the back. Remove the intestine.
- Cut the green beans into bite-sized pieces and place them in a saucepan with water. Boil the beans and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Peel the onion and ginger at this time and cut both into small pieces. Also cut the peppers into bite-sized pieces after washing and cleaning them.
- Now the mushrooms have to be cleaned and cut into small cubes. Remove the beans from the water after their cooking time and let them drain.
- Heat the soybean oil in a saucepan and add the beans. After a short while, the onion and ginger pieces are also steamed to finally roast peppers and mushrooms.
- Peel the garlic cloves and squeeze them into the pot. Wash the chili peppers, cut them lengthways, remove the partitions and cores. Now the pods have to be finely chopped and can finally be added to the vegetables as well.
- Brew the tomato to remove the skin more easily. Remove the tomato and cut the flesh into bite-sized pieces. The tomato pieces are now to be steamed with the remaining vegetables. Season with pepper and salt.
- Finally, add the shrimp and curry paste to the pot and simmer for about 8 minutes. Remove the vegetables with coconut milk and simmer for about 5 minutes. Finally, taste the curry with some lime juice, sugar, salt and pepper.
- Wash and chop the coriander leaves and pour over the curry. You can serve it with basmati rice.
The dessert: White vanilla and chocolate mousse with love strawberries
At the end of the Valentine's menu to seduce it becomes gentle and energizing: vanilla and chocolate are known as aphrodisiacs. Strawberries should also be great mood-makers. You can either eat our strawberries for dessert or feed your partner directly afterwards …
Ingredients for the mousse:
- 125 g white chocolate
- 1 egg
- 250 ml whipped cream
- 4 tbsp chopped chocolate (optional)
- 1 vanilla pod
- Chop the white chocolate with a knife and melt the chocolate chips over the hot water bath. Take the pot of melted chocolate out of the water bath and bring the water to a boil.
- Put the egg in a clean metal bowl and hold it over the boiling water. Beat the egg frothy with a whisk for about 30 seconds, stirring constantly so that it does not stagnate.
- The egg-foam must now be lifted from the water bath. Stir in the liquid chocolate until a smooth mass has formed. Then scrape the pith of vanilla pod into the cream and let it cool to room temperature.
- Beat the cream half stiff and lift it carefully under the chocolate cream until both are evenly mixed.
- The finished chocolate mousse is filled into a bowl and kept cold for at least 3 hours.
- Take the mousse out of the fridge and portion it with a tablespoon. On a plate you can garnish the mousse with chopped chocolate chips.
Ingredients for the love strawberries:
- Strawberries, as big as possible
- 100 g whole milk chocolate
- Also chop the milk chocolate into small pieces and melt over a water bath.
- Meanwhile wash the strawberries and dab them well dry. Do not remove the leaves of strawberries.
- Now pull the strawberries through the melted chocolate and lay the love strawberries carefully to dry on a sheet of baking paper.
- Once the chocolate has dried completely, you can arrange the berries in a glass bowl or serve with the white chocolate vanilla mousse.