Vegan Blueberry Stuffed Coconut Cream Pie - No Bake! (April 2019).
Especially on hot summer days, a fruity cake offers a wonderful refreshment. We'll show you how to make a delicious strawberry coconut pie quite simply and without any animal products!
Discover more great ideas for vegan culinary delights, such as our figs Newton's and other delicious sweets. But now it's time for our refreshing cake!
Vegan strawberry coconut pie
Preparation time: 4 hours (of which approx. 3 hours rest)
- 400 ml of coconut milk
- 500 g strawberries (maybe a little more to garnish)
- desiccated coconut
- 30 g of sugar
For the ground:
- 220 g of flour
- 1 pck of baking soda
- 150 g of sugar
- 250 ml of water
- First whip up the coconut milk, adding the sugar and coconut flakes to taste. Put the finished mass in the refrigerator and let it rest for about three hours.
- Preheat the oven to 175 ° C. In the meantime you can already prepare the cake bottom. Put the flour, baking powder, water and sugar in a bowl. It should be a rather thin dough. If necessary, additional water can be added. Put the finished dough into a round baking pan and put it in the oven for about 20 minutes. The dough should be golden brown.
- Let the ready-baked cake bottom cool. Then spread the strawberries evenly on top. We recommend cutting the strawberries into quarters beforehand. Now you can distribute the cold cream on the strawberries.
- Finally, garnish the cake with other strawberries and optionally grated coconut. Happy baking!