Deliciously Ella - Cannellini Bean Stew (April 2019).
It is best to soothe upset men with a hearty stew, says Yvonne Tschebull. Both Yvonne and Alexander Tschebull come from Austria, now live in the far north and run the gourmet restaurant "Tschebull" in Hamburg
… harmonious marriages
Imagine, you have invited guests, want to cook something very sophisticated and - zack - burns the sauce. Since you can drive out of the skin, right? The pros are the same, and since my husband Alexander and I practice our profession with a great deal of passion, cook in our restaurant next to the pasta water sometimes the feelings about. We are both perfectionists, we only want to offer top performance. Well, and if then only a minuteness goes wrong, just now and immediately the steam out. Alexander is in the kitchen, he can, if he wants, really loud. I, on the other hand, do the service in the restaurant - and always have to smile, even if it is bubbling in me and I would like to pluck a chicken with my husband. Which does not make the stress any better. After such evenings, I say to myself: "Okay, we have to talk." But the rule is: only when eating. For a long time, we have had our own personal ritual for these moments. In the evenings, I'll add some beans so it can be up next lunchtime. My "ribollite, " as that original Tuscan stew is called, warms the soul and drives off Ehekrach better than the best couple therapist. We sit together at the table, spoon the hot soup, feel their soothing warmth. We'll work up the stress of yesterday and put everything to rest. My recipe for a strong team.$config[ads_text] not found
Tuscan bean stew "Ribollit"
- 300 g of dried white beans
- 1 l of broth
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 small leeks
- 1 carrot
- 2 bars of celery
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- 1/2 red chili pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 100 g diced pancetta
- ground pepper
1. Let the beans soak in plenty of water for about 8 hours.
2. Drain the beans, fill with broth and 1/2 liter of soaking water. Boil the beans 1 - 1 1/2 hours until soft.
3. Finely chop the onion and garlic. From the leek cut off the green generously. Clean leek, carrot and celery, wash and dice. Pluck the rosemary needles from the stems, core the coriander and wash.
4. Heat oil in a large saucepan. Glaze the Pancetta in it. Fry the onion, garlic, chopped chili and vegetables until light brown.
5. Puree half of the beans with the soup in the blender and add to the vegetable approach with the other half. Add the rosemary needles and cook until the vegetables are soft.
6. Season with salt and pepper and serve in a deep plate. Finally, drizzle the stew with a little olive oil and sprinkle with Parmesan as desired.
Here you will find more delicious, light soup recipes for the cool days >>