Gino D'Acampo Makes Mamma Alba's Meatballs! | This Morning (May 2019).
There's no such thing as bad mood - and that's what our colleague Kerstin Görn owes to the meatballs. Kerstin Görn works in the food department at FOR YOU and is actually our baking expert. But it can also be minced meat.
… stressed men
My husband Sven calls me on the editorial board, and I hear right away from his voice that he's about to go to an imaginary blanket, on a palm tree, or anywhere, if you're at one hundred and eighty. It can not be me, we said goodbye a few hours ago. So, I suppose, is again the coach of HSV blame or another football team or a player who has no desire for an interview. My husband is a sports reporter and that is why most days are stressful. Get out of training, just with a coffee to go, and then the eleven friends arrive one hour late. The rotation shifts, the contribution must be cut to the broadcast and so on. "Do you feel like meatballs tonight?" I ask, and Sven sounds a bit gentler. So I get Rinderhack in the lunch break, the rest I have anyway in the house. "I hope you have not tasted it yet, " says Sven in the evening and rolls up his sleeves. He looks much more relaxed in our fridge, grabs the variety of mustard, Asian sauces, curry pastes and even wasabi. For him, seasoning is like Zen, a kind of kitchen meditation that makes you forget the stress of the day. And at the latest after the third meatball, my husband can laugh again - and take a deep breath.$config[ads_text] not found
Meatballs - always different
Ingredients for 4 servings
For the potato salad:
- 1 kg of cooked potatoes (hot peeled)
- 1 onion
- about 250 ml of vigorous broth
- 2-3 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar bianco
- black pepper (mill)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- Pumpkin seed oil
For the meatballs:
- 1 roll (from the previous day)
- 1 onion
- about 6 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 500 g ground beef
- 1 egg
To taste: red curry or tandoori paste, wasabi (tube), herbs or spicy mustard (Maille), pink pepper, chili flakes, salt, black pepper (mill), breadcrumbs.
1. Slice potatoes, place in a bowl. Peel onion, dice very finely and heat in broth. Add the vinegar to the potatoes, season with salt and pepper. Run through for 30 minutes. Add the oil and mustard, season the salad.
2. Soak rolls in warm water. Peel the onion, finely dice. Fry in 1 tablespoon of oil until glassy, allow to cool.
3. Knead the hack, squeezed bread roll, egg and onion with the dough hooks of the hand mixer, season to taste. Form meatballs, roll into bread crumbs, fry in hot oil on each side for about 5 minutes. Serve with salad, add some chopped herbs and pumpkin seed oil to taste.