How to Bake Super Soft Moist Butter Cake Easy (February 2019).
A cup of milk coffee, a large piece of butter cake with almonds and for Susanne Fröhlich the day is saved. She started her career at the Hessischer Rundfunk. Her book "Moppel-Ich" made the breakthrough to a bestselling author.
The perfect afternoon
There are recipes that just make you happy all around. This almond butter cake is definitely one of them. For me it also has a very special meaning: He is my "girlfriend cake"! The recipe comes from the father of my dearest and best friend Conny. He is a baker and after giving me a taste of it for the first time and was totally impressed, he kindly gave me the recipe. When I bake the cake now, I associate it with friendship and a homely feeling. He also has everything that a cake needs for me: He is sweet, soft, juicy and has something immensely comforting and familiar. In bad mood, a piece of this cake guaranteed guaranteed! The almonds give it an extra dose of crispness and also bring 15 important nutrients, including vitamin E and calcium, into play. Of course, he is not for calorie counter, and in a slimmed-down version, he does not taste very good anyway. Cake is cake, butter and sugar are just part of it for me. For a piece of still warm cake from the tin, I leave every cake that looks so good. Cake looks more original, simple, I like that a lot. Few ingredients, little effort, but a magnificent result! A big piece of almond butter cake, a cup of milk coffee and a few good friends - that's an afternoon to my taste!$config[ads_text] not found
Juicy butter cake with almonds
Ingredients for two sheets
For the dough:
- 400 ml lukewarm milk
- 50 g of fresh yeast
- 120 g of sugar
- 1 kg of flour
- 150 g of soft butter
- 300 g of soft butter
- 240 g of sliced almonds
- 400 g of sugar
- about 125 g whipped cream
1. Pour lukewarm milk into a high mixing bowl, crumble in the yeast and dissolve in it. Stir in 1 teaspoon of sugar. Cover with plastic wrap for 10 minutes.
2. Add the remaining sugar, flour and butter in little flakes to a mixing bowl, add the milk-yeast mixture, knead everything with the dough hooks of the hand mixer. Form to the ball, put in the bowl. Cut in the dough crosswise. Cover bowl with cling film. Leave the dough in a warm place for about 45 minutes.
3. Knead dough briefly, halve. Roll out on 2 greased sheets. Covered, let it rest for about 30 minutes.
4. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Brush dough bases with a little water. Press small troughs into the dough with your fingers. Spread 150 g of butter into flakes on each plate, sprinkle with 120 g of sliced almonds and 200 g of sugar. Bake 5 sheets one at a time on a middle rack for approx. 12 minutes. Then brush with half the whipped cream. Allow to cool on a wire rack.
More juicy cake recipes can be found here >>