JW #004 how to make a greek salad (March 2019).
The Greek knows what tastes good: Ouzo, Tsatziki, coleslaw and Greek salad is one of them. The recipe with delicious feta, olives and a fine dressing is made quickly and tastes as a side dish or as a main course.
Recipe for greek salad
Ingredients for 6 servings:
- 3 big tomatoes
- 2 cucumbers
- 1 red onion
- 200 g of feta cheese
- 1 handful of greek olives
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
Preparation:$config[ads_text] not found
- Wash the tomatoes and cucumbers, cut into small cubes and place in a bowl. Cut the onion into small rings and place in the bowl.
- Now sprinkle the vegetables with a little salt and set aside for about 10 minutes so that the salt can draw some water from the vegetables.
- Then drizzle the olive oil over the salad and distribute well. Olive oil is used as a dressing, the Greeks like it simple.
- Cut the feta into small cubes and add to the salad. The olives are also added now - these either in whole or in half to give the salad.
- Finally, season with salt and pepper again. Finished!
Tip:The salad tastes particularly delicious if it can be pulled through for 30 minutes before serving.